Langerado 2009 Dates Announced, Venue Changed
Whenever I think of Langerado I think of the start of the music festival season, and next year’s festival and unofficial start to the ’09 season will be held March 6-8 the week before South by Southwest which means there’s a slight chance I could try to hit both of these festivals. I mean, I should try to be realistic and understand that I’m going to putting a lot of energy into SXSW this next year (more on that soon, hopefully!). But still, Langerado seems to be upping their game by moving back to a fan-friendly locale in Miami and promising a ton of fresh faces as part of the lineup.
The 2009 edition of Florida’s annual Langerado Music Festival will be held at Bicentennial Park in Miami, marking the event’s fifth venue change since launching seven years ago, according to festival co-producer Ethan Schwartz.
Next year’s Langerado Festival, to be held March 6-8, will feature approximately 60 artists on four stages. A full lineup will be announced in early November. [Billboard]
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 09/03/2011 • Langerado 2011 Cancelled
- 06/01/2011 • Langerado 2011 Lineup: Trey Anastasio Band, Death Cab For Cutie, Ben Harper, Ween
- 03/08/2011 • Langerado Music Festival Returns in 2011
- 09/29/2009 • Langerado Music Festival Not Returning Next Year
- 05/11/2009 • Rumor: Phish to Return to Big Cypress on New Year’s Eve
- 05/21/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Moon Taxi @ Tipitina’s Uptown, New Orleans, LA 5/16/13
- 05/21/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Soundgarden @ The Oakdale Theatre, Wallingford, CT 5/17/13
- 05/20/2013 • R.I.P. Ray Manzarek, The Doors (1939-2013)
- 05/20/2013 • Coachella 2014: Dates Confirmed, Presales Soon
- 05/20/2013 • First City Festival: Passion Pit, Modest Mouse, MGMT, Beach House and more