Street Scene 2008 Lineup
With the abundance of larger festivals, one of the overlooked niches of the scene these days are the abundance of city street festivals. So far this summer, one of the best of these fests is San Diego’s Street Scene. In its 24th year, Street Scene pulls in some serious heavy hitters that are not gracing the stages of Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, or Coachella.
Taking place in the heart of San Diego’s East Village, the festival is set for September 19th and 20th from 4pm until midnight each day. With exactly 40 bands on four stages for only $75, Street Scene is quite a deal, especially when you see the lineup! Follow the jump…
Pulling in no-shows from the major festivals, like Beck, Justice, TV on the Radio and Cold War Kids, is what separates this festival from some of rest out there. What will be interesting to see is how they manage the limited time and multiple stages. It could turn into a heartbreaker if a fan has to pick one great act over another. Regardless, this is one solid lineup from top to bottom. Check it out below. Tickets on sale now right here.
- 04/18/2013 • WATCH: Selling Coachella Weekend Two Tix Is Almost Impossible
- 04/13/2013 • WATCH: How To Destroy Angels FULL SET @ Coachella 2013
- 04/13/2013 • WATCH: Daft Punk steal the show at Coachella without performing
- 04/13/2013 • COUCHELLA: Day Two features Phoenix, The Postal Service, Grizzly Bear, Hot Chip, Janelle Monae & More
- 04/07/2013 • COACHELLA PREVIEW: Can’t Miss Bands for 2013
- 05/19/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones (w/ Dave Grohl) @ Honda Center, Anaheim, CA 5/18/13
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com