Mountain Jam ’08 Lineup Updated
Adding to an already jam-packed lineup, WDST and Warren Haynes have announced the first additions to the lineup at this year’s Mountain Jam. The biggest among them them are Bob Weir & Ratdog and Umphrey’s McGee.
They will join Gov’t Mule, Medeski, Scofield, Martin and Wood, Drive-By Truckers and other previously announced bands that we posted on here. In its fourth year, Mountain Jam is shaping up nicely. While it may not be the biggest festival on the circuit, it features a diverse lineup that promises to get better still. Mountain Jam will take place on Hunter Mountain, NY from May 30 – June 2nd. The full lineup, including all of the bands announced this week, can be found at www.mountainjam.com.
See you on the Mountain!
- 05/21/2013 • SETLIST / RECAP / VIDEO: Rolling Stones @ Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA 5/20/13
- 05/21/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Moon Taxi @ Tipitina’s Uptown, New Orleans, LA 5/16/13
- 05/21/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Soundgarden @ The Oakdale Theatre, Wallingford, CT 5/17/13
- 05/20/2013 • R.I.P. Ray Manzarek, The Doors (1939-2013)
- 05/20/2013 • Coachella 2014: Dates Confirmed, Presales Soon