…but Trey just no longer does it for me. Like…not at all…
Nothing too surprising there if you’re a fan of Live Music Blog. We’re over him, so to speak. We’re no longer automatically gung-ho on his side projects, even if there’s an orchestral version of “Divided Sky” to break up on the alternative-pop-rock monotony of the other tunes…
I thoroughly enjoyed SuperDee’s review of his Bar 17 release because she lays it all out there. “I love this man, but our musical tastes are no longer aligned.” Well said. My response would have been something like, “uhm…this album blows…”
DOES TREY STILL DO IT FOR YOU? Why? Is the answer something other than “because he used to…?” I want to hear it.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)