I’m chillaxin’ around the house today after a good week of Live Music Blogging…
Lollapalooza 2006 | Day One, Review, Photos
Day One of Lollapalooza 2006 was spectacular. A truly impressive lineup, a truly impressive backdrop, a truly impressive festival presence, and gorgeous, warm weather all came together yesterday for a very fun day in downtown Chicago…
Lollapalooza 2006 | Day Two, Review, Photos
Day Two of Lollapalooza didn’t really blow me away; instead, It was like a light breeze of the lake. Get it, because we’re right on Lake Michigan…
Lollapalooza 2006 | Day Three, Review, Photos
Lollapalooza is definitely well-run and definitely worth the money (especially considering the lineup) — they still deserve some criticism but that’s the subject of another blog post — and I would definitely go again next year if I have the chance.
Have a great week duders!
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 02/28/2013 • FEED THE ROCKS: Disco Biscuits, Shpongle, and RJD2 @ Red Rocks, April 27th
- 02/21/2013 • Camp Bisco 2013 Lineup: Disco Biscuits, Animal Collective, Umphrey’s McGee, STS9, Bassnectar & More
- 01/27/2013 • The Disco Biscuits Announce Last Minute Show @ Fox Theatre Tonight
- 01/09/2013 • NYE ROUNDUP: MMJ, Umphrey’s McGee, Primus, Furthur, Avett Brothers, Disco Biscuits & More
- 10/19/2012 • CONCERT RECAP / PHOTOS: CITY BISCO @ The Mann Center, Philadelphia, PA 10/5-10/6/12
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13
- 05/21/2013 • Interlocken Fest Confirms Multiple Nights of Widespread Panic, Furthur, SCI and The Black Crowes