Coachella 2006 Adds Madonna!
Madonna has confirmed that she will be playing Coachella 2006 to start her tour. She will “appear backed by a live band in the festival’s dance and electronica-oriented Sahara Tent,” the same stage headlined by Kraftwerk and Underworld in years past.
Awesome. Can you imagine if Madonna’s live band completely rips, such that they improvise and play live dub with the greatest of ease? People start taping Madonna shows and they start showing up on bt.etree.org. She announces a crazy, national tour with two nights at Great Woods and Hampton…
Or wait, maybe she could become the atypical hipster love-interest, much as Ms. Feist has become (and I tend to agree with, =]). “I saw Madonna with a Hipster PDA, so now I love her…”
I’m throwing out gold here.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/20/2013 • Coachella 2014: Dates Confirmed, Presales Soon
- 04/18/2013 • WATCH: Selling Coachella Weekend Two Tix Is Almost Impossible
- 04/13/2013 • WATCH: How To Destroy Angels FULL SET @ Coachella 2013
- 04/13/2013 • WATCH: Daft Punk steal the show at Coachella without performing
- 04/13/2013 • COUCHELLA: Day Two features Phoenix, The Postal Service, Grizzly Bear, Hot Chip, Janelle Monae & More
- 06/19/2013 • WATCH: Dehaan aka Metallica Perform “Kill ‘Em All” In Full @ Orion Fest
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify