Overheard on the Message Boards…
We’re beginning a new “feature” on the Live Music Blog today, but don’t get too excited yet. As an homage to Overheard in New York, I’m going to post my favorite snippets of pure “message board” fodder as I scour and search for news-worthy posts.
I picked a weird one as my first…
pnuma: god’s fart
you ever think that when you hear pnuma its kinda like god cupping a fart and letting you smell it for just like a second, but its like the sweetest live-giving nectar… yeah i know its wierd…they do that for me too!
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com
- 05/16/2013 • NEW MUSIC: Queens of the Stone Age Debut “If I Had A Tail”