Coldplay Breakin’ Up?
Not that I’m putting unbelievable weight on the following rumor, but it was something that I was considering buying tickets for and now I’m really torn on what to do…
Chris Martin must have misspoke or something at the Brit Awards in London, because he seemed to be hinting that Coldplay will be breaking up or something. I’m not sure if that’s true, but it’s enough to hype up just for fun.
COLDPLAY IS BREAKING UP.
YOU’LL NEVER HEAR THEIR SOOTHING BRIT BALLADS LIVE ANYMORE (except after this tour)
Coldplay, while not necessarily known for their live shows anymore based on a lot of the recent feedback I’ve read, was one band that I got into through their live show. Their Live 2003 disc was one that I knew I wanted even after they overplayed the single, “Moses”, on the radio, TV, and everywhere else. I listened to it inside and out and it ultimately lead to my “coming-around” on Coldplay and their music.
They’re starting a very large world tour on Sunday night in support of X&Y, and I was thinking about catching one night in Chicago as my first Coldplay show. I’m not so sure anymore…
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/19/2013 • WATCH: Dehaan aka Metallica Perform “Kill ‘Em All” In Full @ Orion Fest
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify