It’s 5:00 p.m. on Monday and it’s time for you to quit working…
We’re beginning a review-heavy week at the Live Music Blog. I’m hitting a show tonight and I’ve got plenty of reviews written that need to be finalized and posted. I’ll try and write them with a little more jazz and whatnot–I wouldn’t want to get too boring or anything amidst all the juicy Scott Stapp news.
I’m pleased to feature two great reviews from the first night of Phil Lesh & Friends’ tour as a fitting beginning to the week, plus a few that you might have missed…
- Phil Lesh & Friends at the Beacon | Night 1 by Brian Mundy
- Phil Lesh & Friends at the Beacon | Night 1 by David Goldstein
- My First Tea Leaf Green Show
- moe. Disco Biscuits, Please
- Tea Leaf Green Brings the Heat to Michigan
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/23/2013 • WATCH: Prince – “Let’s Go Crazy -> FixUrLifeUp -> Let’s Go Crazy” @ Billboard Music Awards 2013
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13
Comments are closed.