Earth Day in New York City: Green Apple Music & Arts Festival
Uhm, I want to go…
Jamcast #033 – Bisco/moe in Chicago
Featuring a scorching Caterpillar…
Reflections from the Dave Matthews Band Caribbean Cruise Getaway
Disastrous isn’t the best adjective, but it’s the first one that comes to mind.
moe. Disco Biscuits, Please…
The highlight for me was definitely the Disco Biscuits opening set and a very ye-haw flavored It to help launch moe.’s first set.
My Grateful Dead Rant
Is there too much nostalgia in the jamband scene? Is there too much of “well, we don’t know what to play, so let’s just cover a Dead tune to make the crowd happy…?”
Bonnaroo 2006 Lineup Additions Round One
Disco Biscuits and Umphrey’s McGee in a special late-night tent show…
Bonnaroo 2006 Lineup Additions Round Two
O-Y-S-T-E-R-H-E-A-D ! ! ! ! And, Les Claypool…
My First Tea Leaf Green Show
Damn you Harp Ale and your sweet, sweet, drunky-lovely taste…
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)
Comments are closed.