Radiohead to Play Chicago June 19-20
The rumors of Radiohead trying to get a headlining spot at Bonnaroo might be damn true if the following is correct. Anything coming out of Jim DeRogatis’ mouth is something that should be widely substantiated, but I’m still calling it a rumor until the actual dates are announced.
The band, which will release its seventh album later this year, hoped to perform in the new venue at the northern end of Grant Park on June 19 and 20, the tour dates it has earmarked for Chicago performances, according to sources close to the group.
They were actually trying to book Millennium Park but the bid got turned down. Read more about it here.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/19/2013 • WATCH: Kanye West on Saturday Night Live
- 05/19/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones (w/ Dave Grohl) @ Honda Center, Anaheim, CA 5/18/13
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More