Coachella Lineup Rumors
Following the announcement, there are a few grumblings coming out about the rumored lineup. Depeche Mode already slipped up and announced their headlining spot on the radio, and the rest of the lineup is still unconfirmed. (via brooklynvegan)
The two day festival is rumoured to include Arcade Fire, The Strokes, Depeche Mode, Roxy Music, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Franz Ferdinand, 65 Days Of Static, Lightning Bolt, Ladytron, Super Furry Animals, The White Stripes, Sigur Ros, Death Cab For Cutie, De La Soul, Elbow, TV On The Radio, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Explosions In The Sky, Doves, Massive Attack and Devendra Banhart amongst others.
I’d like to see a couple Vegoose / jamband crossover acts join and I think you’d have a more solid lineup of live music. I know what the festival is going for, though, and I imagine they don’t want to turn one of the only indie rock-only festivals into a wookie village. It makes sense.
Update 1/31/06: The official lineup has been announced. Go here.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/20/2013 • Coachella 2014: Dates Confirmed, Presales Soon
- 04/18/2013 • WATCH: Selling Coachella Weekend Two Tix Is Almost Impossible
- 04/13/2013 • WATCH: How To Destroy Angels FULL SET @ Coachella 2013
- 04/13/2013 • WATCH: Daft Punk steal the show at Coachella without performing
- 04/13/2013 • COUCHELLA: Day Two features Phoenix, The Postal Service, Grizzly Bear, Hot Chip, Janelle Monae & More
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)
Comments are closed.