Jamcast #028 – More from Bonnaroo 2005
On today’s podcast, I’m entirely too enthusiastically psyched to offer up one of my favorite pieces of live music that I’ve heard all year. It’s just a damn shame I wasn’t actually there to see it live myself…
Similar to the Umphrey’s McGee set at Bonnaroo 2004, this was certainly a showcase set of sorts as The Secret Machines introduced themselves to many, many new fans. Enjoy the first third of their late-night set right now, and check back for the other two in the weeks to come.
The Secret Machines
June 11, 2005
Bonnaroo Music Festival
Part 1 or 3
Sad and Lonely
The Road Leads Where It’s Led >
Total running time: 37:56
Previously: Jamcasts Archive
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/19/2013 • WATCH: Dehaan aka Metallica Perform “Kill ‘Em All” In Full @ Orion Fest
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
Comments are closed.