Bob Weir gave a radio interview the other day that David Gans transcribed (albeit roughly in his own words), and it has some serious talking points that I’m sure are going to outrage the community yet again. Read more here.
Tea Leaf Green will be starting their own podcast very soon. And, honestly, if you’re in a band and you’re not using podcasting as an extremely efficient way to push out fresh music to your fans, you’re actually missing out on a serious (not to mention easy) opportunity to reach new fans. I mean, that’s podcasting. Use it.
Kevin Shapiro has updated the phisharchives MySpace page.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/21/2013 • Interlocken Fest Confirms Multiple Nights of Widespread Panic, Furthur, SCI and The Black Crowes
- 05/21/2013 • JamBase Live at The Gorge Has Been Cancelled
- 05/21/2013 • SETLIST / RECAP / VIDEO: Rolling Stones @ Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA 5/20/13
- 05/21/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Moon Taxi @ Tipitina’s Uptown, New Orleans, LA 5/16/13
- 05/21/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Soundgarden @ The Oakdale Theatre, Wallingford, CT 5/17/13
Comments are closed.