Someone on the PT Boards was rumoring that Trey’s 70 Volt Parade would have a lineup change to be announced shortly. Let the flaming begin…
I heard Skeeto has to go film the new Real World/Road Rules challenge.
We don’t want to Skeeto become a caricature of himself, or worse yet, a nostalgia act.
Trey should just fire each band member invidually then replace them with a Phish member: 70 Volt Metamorphishes
He’s overrated, because he’s black…
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)
- 06/16/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Parquet Courts, Naomi Punk @ Neumos, Seattle, WA 6/12/13