Reports are flooding in from all over the Internets like Lake Pontchartrain waters (too soon?), and there’s an overwhleming consensus here: Despite the ridiculous amount of money most people appear to have spent on this weekend, Vegoose was a smashing success.
I received a three-word text message shortly after midnight on the East Coast last night that read “Trey with Panic.” At first I thought that should sufficiently piss off most of the South. But then I said to myself, “Man, this type of crossover must have been happening all weekend long…this musta been one helluva sick festival.” And it’s looking like that suspicion is dead-on-balls accurate.
Reports from the Sin City frontline are coming in very slowly, but if you missed any of Justin’s live blogging and constant posting this weekend, here’s a chance to catch up on what you missed from the festival of the year in Vegas:
Vegoose Downloads and Torrents –This will be updated periodicially as new Torrents are uploaded…
Early Vegoose Photos
Live Bloggin’ the Vegoose Webcast — Day 2
Live Bloggin’ the Vegoose Webcast
Vegoose for Us That Didn’t Go #2
Vegoose for Us That Didn’t Go
New Vegoose Late Night Announced
Here’s Relix’s take on the event. We’ll have more as news comes in…thanks for the updates, J.
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13
- 05/21/2013 • Interlocken Fest Confirms Multiple Nights of Widespread Panic, Furthur, SCI and The Black Crowes