Local: Inaugural Wonderjam Festival Info
This Labor Day weekend, if you’re not going to see Umphrey’s McGee at the Skyline Stage, you should check out a brand-new music festival that just crossed my desk. It’s Chicago-local for the time being, but I imagine if this first year goes well, this might be something that could get some more national attention.
Wonderjam Music and Arts Festival
Saturday, September 3, 2005
Time: 10am – Sundown
Location: Harlem Ave & Joliet Rd, Lyons, IL
Info: Live music, arts, games, nature…a musical party in the woods!
Bands: 5 live bands – music all day =)
Noon – Sky Naked
1:15 – Dan Coyle
2:15 – Electric Medicine
3:30 – Brandon Bennett
4:30 – 10-b
We’d love to see any reviews come out of this festival, as we hope and wish that they’ve got their shit together unlike some other festivals.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/13/2013 • Widespread Panic and Umphrey’s McGee Announce Two Nights in Charleston (10/4 & 10/5)
- 04/18/2013 • David Gilmour Remembers Storm Thorgerson (1944-2013)
- 03/23/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Umphrey’s McGee @ House of Blues in Hollywood, CA 3/22/13
- 03/14/2013 • FEATURE: Bonnaroo’s Collaborative Nature
- 03/06/2013 • WEBCAST: Umphrey’s McGee Set to Stream Aspen Shows
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
- 05/17/2013 • WEBCAST: Hangout Music Fest 2013 on MTV.com
- 05/16/2013 • NEW MUSIC: Queens of the Stone Age Debut “If I Had A Tail”
Comments are closed.