Jamcast #010 – Chi-town STS9
For this week’s podcast, we’re bringing you some STS9 from Chicago. Last April, they played one amazing night at the Vic Theater, and I was there to lap it up in all its glory. Their music truly has a profound affect on my mood, and I commend them for believing in the power that they have as musicians…
That being said, this show kicks ass! Enjoy!
Got any ideas or suggestions for the next show? Drop us a line…
April 2, 2004
Vic Theater, Chicago, IL
00:00 : Intro
00:51 : …And Some Are Angels >
08:45 : Tokyo
19:40 : Breathe In >
31:23 : Water Song >
41:10 : Luma Daylight
Total running time: 47:49
Previously: Jamcasts Archive
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/19/2013 • WATCH: Kanye West on Saturday Night Live
- 05/19/2013 • SETLIST / VIDEO: Rolling Stones (w/ Dave Grohl) @ Honda Center, Anaheim, CA 5/18/13
- 05/17/2013 • My Morning Jacket Will Begin Work On New LP This Fall
- 05/17/2013 • PHOTOS: Kurt Vile & the Violators @ Bowery Ballroom, NYC 5/16/13
- 05/17/2013 • Interlocken Festival 2013: Neil Young, Furthur, SCI, Black Crowes and More
Comments are closed.