Mike and Leo Hitting the Road in the Fall
Only one date announced, but this looks promising…
Former Phish bassist Mike Gordon and guitar legend Leo Kottke will hit the road this fall in support of their second collaborative album, “Sixty Six Steps.” Due Aug. 23 via RCA Victor, the set blends a handful of originals with such covers as Aerosmith’s “Sweet Emotion,” Fleetwood Mac’s “Oh Well” and Pete Seeger’s “Living in the Country.”
Although the lone confirmed date at deadline is a Sept. 23 appearance at the Austin City Limits Festival, Gordon tells Billboard.com the outing will last five weeks and hit every part of the United States. And while a handful of recent shows found Gordon and Kottke backed by percussionist Neil Symonette, the fall tour will return to a duo format.
I hate to sound like a high school yearbook signing, but I’ll see you guys in the fall. Have a good summer!
- 11/02/2012 • SETLIST / VIDEOS: Hurricane Sandy – Coming Together, New York, NY 11/2/12
- 06/01/2010 • Tour Dates: Aerosmith Announce Cocked, Locked, Ready to Rock Tour
- 09/29/2009 • Phish: Festival 8 – The Halloween Set
- 09/24/2009 • Aerosmith Returns with Hawaii Shows
- 09/05/2008 • Tomorrow: Stay Smooth X @ Columbia Yacht Club | Preview, Interview
- 05/23/2013 • WATCH: Prince – “Let’s Go Crazy -> FixUrLifeUp -> Let’s Go Crazy” @ Billboard Music Awards 2013
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13