Electric Apricot…What the Hell
Update: Electric Apricot Slideshow (thanks Tony)
If you read the following thread on Phantasy Phish, you’ll begin to understand that this really doesn’t make sense. Can someone please explain Electric Apricot? Is it a joke? Does it rock? Anyone got photos of the lineup? Anyone have a link to download?
Update: from the PT Boards…
It’s not buckethead, the official lineup was posted after I leaked this mis-information I was given by one of the guys that works for Les. Everybody was in costume so there was rumors running rampant that night. This band has been put together for a “spinal tap” like documentary on Jam Bands, but the music they are playing is simple incredible!
Here is the official lineup again…
Les Claypool (Primus) – Drums
Bryan Kehoe (Flying Frog Brigade) – Guitar
Bob C Cock aka Adam Gates aka The Filthy Ape (Holy Mackerel) – Bass
Jonathan Korty (Vinyl) – Keys
And the set list which clocked in over 2 hours long.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)