Jambands have Horrible Names
Honestly, I never wanted to reduce myself to this level. But, I believe that this is something that the live music blog should be all about.
I believe that a few of the jambands we all know and love have extremely horrible names. Now, some of them are horrible in the sense that you know they’re a jamband before the first notes ever come out of the speaker. Some are just horrible and that’s that.
Which jamband do you think has the worst name?
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 06/19/2013 • WATCH: Dehaan aka Metallica Perform “Kill ‘Em All” In Full @ Orion Fest
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify