I’m thinking about starting a minor weekend guide featuring the best in what’s going on in live music and the jamband community for the upcoming weekends. I think I’ll call it my weekend guide. What do you think?
The live music blog will be seeing Report at Red Line Tap in Chicago. I suggest everyone go, as these guys are definitely going to put on a good show. I also plan on seeing SpongeBob SquarePants this weekend; it’s really a shame that I haven’t watched more of this show.
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/23/2013 • WATCH: Prince – “Let’s Go Crazy -> FixUrLifeUp -> Let’s Go Crazy” @ Billboard Music Awards 2013
- 05/22/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Devendra Banhart @ Regency Ballroom, SF 5/21/13
- 05/22/2013 • TOUR DATES: Ty Segall Announces Summer 2013 Dates
- 05/22/2013 • DAFT PUNK WATCH: RS Cover Story, Remixes Announced, Hear “Horizon” Bonus Track
- 05/22/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: The Black Angels & Hanni El Khatib @ The Mayan LA 5/21/13
Comments are closed.