umphrey’s mcgee with phil lesh
now playing: disco biscuits – caterpiller
umphrey’s mcgee has had quite an unbelievable week. they were joined by phil lesh last friday night for robot world > jam > franklin’s tower. every time i keep checking their setlists, they’re getting better, stronger, more ambitious, funner, larger, dancier, etc. etc. i’m telling you; GO SEE THIS BAND IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY. check out the discussion on the bort.
also, i must have missed this on the message boards, but this leads into a more important topic relating to the jamband community…should glowsticks just die their normal death and forever cease to wow crowds with their trippy effects while hurled through the air?
About the author
Justin Ward is the Editor at Live Music Blog and has been with the site from the very beginning. He currently lives in San Francisco and regularly tweets other stuff over @justinpward.
- 05/30/2013 • MOVING PORTRAITS: Summer Camp 2013 (+ Full Gallery w/ Umphreys, moe., Future Rock & more)
- 05/13/2013 • Widespread Panic and Umphrey’s McGee Announce Two Nights in Charleston (10/4 & 10/5)
- 04/18/2013 • David Gilmour Remembers Storm Thorgerson (1944-2013)
- 03/23/2013 • PHOTOS / RECAP: Umphrey’s McGee @ House of Blues in Hollywood, CA 3/22/13
- 03/14/2013 • FEATURE: Bonnaroo’s Collaborative Nature
- 06/18/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Four Highlights and Best of Roo Awards
- 06/17/2013 • Music Midtown 2013: Phoenix, RHCP, Queens of the Stone Age and More Lead ATL Festival
- 06/17/2013 • CONCERT RECAP: Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti @ Tipitina’s Uptown NOLA 6/15/13
- 06/17/2013 • Pink Floyd Releases Catalog On Spotify
- 06/17/2013 • Bonnaroo 2013: Day Three Highlights (Superjam, Two Gallants & William Tyler)
Comments are closed.